2015 marked the launch of my
Christmas Ornaments, produced by Chronicle books.
Take a peek at this
blog and you will see
them...as well as a corner of my studio!
To celebrate Valentine's Day
and the opening of the new exhibit "Mystery and Benevolence",
I will be on hand at The American Folk Art Museum, February 11,
- The INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN'S
- Three books from Chronicle
will be among the 200 on display when Pope Francis visits Bologna
for the International Children's Book Fair. My Brother
Son, Sister Moon, the reimagining of the Canticle of the
Creatures of Saint Francis of Assisi is one of the three chosen.
- The 200 titles will be featured
in a catalogue featuring the Pope's words, essays, pictures,
and the bibliography.
- LOOKING AHEAD
- I will be demonstrating my
craft at the
- Mazza Museum of International
- from Picture Books
- where four of my illustrations
from "Giving Thanks"
- now reside in their collection
- in April 2019 (date TBA)
- 1000 North Main Street
- Virginia Gardner Fine Arts
- Findlay, Ohio 45840
- (419) 434-5521
- My newest picturebook
- "Under the Silver Moon"
- (Chronicle Books)
- a collection of traditional
- was released in July 2017.
From 3:00pm - 5:00pm, we'll have a demo and booksigning.
And from 6:00pm - 8:30pm there
will be a papercutting class.
Please click here to register.